Single-spindle CNC grinding and polishing machine in single and double table operation
RS 89.04 with one table
RS 89.05 with two tables (simultaneous or alternating operation)
With the RS 89.05 the two machining tables are operated independently of each other, and can therefore be used individually. Whilst a table is moving in the machining area, the other can be equipped with new glass in the front loading position.
The machining of the machining areas takes place alternately. In other words, loading and positioning and the machining take place within the same time window. Even with only one spindle, this is the guarantee of maximum capacity. Depending on the size of the glass and the type of system, up to 4 glass pieces can be loaded on one table.
An optional second spindle is available for the RS 89.05 TWIN. This means that two glass pieces per table can be processed simultaneously.
Of course, all models can be integrated in an automatic manufacturing process ln this field, RS technology offers the optimal solution for your needs, for your application.
The most modern CNC technology together with user friendly and efficient software guarantee for the advantage which you need today and in the future to be at least one step ahead of competition.
Loading, grinding, polishing and milling - complete edge processing from flat glass to high end shaped glass. Maximum flexibility is provided by the single-spindle machines, which can machine glass up to 19 mm and can be converted in less than 5 minutes. Grinding capacity of between 50 and 300 top class shaped glass pieces per hour.
RS 89.04 / RS 89.05
- Performance of up to 300 top-class shaped glass pieces per hour.
- Efficient direct cooling of the tools by means of multi channel cooling
- Reprofiling unit for polishing wheels
- Minimum downtimes due to easily changeable suction cups without any vacuum pipes
- Loading and positioning simultaneous to processing
- User-friendly changeover
- Easy handling during operation
- Extremely precise contours with high dynamics
- Extremely low-maintenance and long-life
- Redressing unit for grinding wheels
- Shortest downtimes due to easy to replace suction cups, without any vacuum hoses whatsoever
- Loading area open to three sides
- Loading of up to 8 sheets of glass with smaller glass sizes
- Quick tool changing system in service stations outside the processing area
- High end machine quality for first class products
- Gantry axes in Y
- Guaranteed product tolerance of ± 0.1 mm
- PC control, universally applicable, multitasking and network capable
- Remote maintenance and telediagnostic
- High-precision grinding and polishing spindle
|Max. glass size:
||89.04 / 89.05 L: 2300 x 1300 mm; XL:2400 x 1800 mm; XXL:2400 x 2200 mm
||89.05 per table L: 1000 x 1300 mm; XL: 1200 x 1800 mm; XXL: 1200 x 2200 mm
||other dimensions on request
||1.2 - 19 mm (optionally up to 25 mm)
||± 0.1 mm (to 1000 mm)
||max 38 m/min
||Frequency-controlled 3000 - 10000 rpm; optionally up to 18000 rpm
|Spindle radial run-out:
|Type of edge grinding:
||Circumference grinding e.g. C-edge, straight edge with seam, chamfer etc.
||Diamond grinding and polishing disks, milling pencils, grinding pencils etc. 10 - 250 mm
||Quick clamping device; optional automatic tool changer
||geometrically optimised cooling ring, which forms the water jet so that always the ideal quantity of water is fed exactly into the profile of the wheel
||System base plates or battens with flexible, maintenance-friendly and hose-less system. Fixing via vacuum plate quick and easy to change, without any vacuum hoses whatsoever.
||Manually or fully automatic; loading of up to 4 glass pieces per table depending on size of glass
- Multi-channel-cooling for use of different tools, e.g. 200, 60, and 10 mm, CNC controlled, without any change of material
- Automatic wheel changer
- Drilling and milling spindle
- Second spindle for machining of two glass pieces per table
Areas of application
- Technical shaped glass
- Individual cuts
- Car and vehicle glass
- Architectural glass
- Furniture glass, furniture mirror
- Electrical device glass
- Household device glass
- Glass doors
Take advantage by using our know-how.
Tags: Grinding - Polishing