Double-spindle CNC grinding and polishing machines
RS 8.14 for grinding
RS 89.01 for grinding and constant-pressure polishing
Loading, grinding, polishing and milling - complete edge processing from flat glass to high end shaped glass. The double spindle machines can machine glass up to 19 mm and can be converted in less than 5 minutes.
The modular machines are equipped with two loading and positioning tables. Depending on the size of the glass and the machine type, up to 8 glass pieces can be loaded. The glass is automatically transported from the loading table to the machining area using a suction cup frame (also out of the machining area again at the same time). Of course, all models can be integrated in an automatic manufacturing process ln this field, RS technology offers the optimal solution for your needs, for your application.
The most modern CNC technology together with user friendly and efficient software guarantee for the advantage which you need today and in the future to be at least one step ahead of competition.
RS 8.14 / RS 89.01
- User-friendly changeover
- Powerful: between 150 and 450 top class shaped glass pieces per hour.
- Efficient direct cooling of the tools by means of multi channel cooling
- Minimum downtimes due to easily changeable suction cups without any vacuum pipes
- Loading and positioning, simultaneous during machining
- Up to 8-way loading with smaller glass sizes
- Easy handling during operation
- Extremely precise contours with high dynamics
- Extremely low-maintenance and long-life
- Redressing unit for grinding wheels
- Reprofiling unit for polishing wheels
- Automatic loading and unloading
- Shortest downtimes due to easy to replace suction cups, without any vacuum hoses whatsoever
- Loading of up to 8 sheets of glass with smaller glass sizes
- High end machine quality for first class products
- Gantry axes in Y
- Guaranteed product tolerance of ± 0.1 mm
- PC control, universally applicable, multitasking and network capable
- Remote maintenance and telediagnostic
- High-precision grinding and polishing spindle
|Max. glass size:
||L: 1300 x 2300 mm; XL:2300 x 2300 mm; XXL: 3300 x 4300 mm
(bigger sizes on request)
||1.2 - 19 mm (optionally up to 25 mm)
||± 0.1 mm (to 1000 mm)
||max 38 m/min
||Frequency-controlled 3000 - 10000 rpm; optionally up to 18000 rpm
|Spindle radial run-out:
|Type of edge grinding:
||Circumference grinding e.g. C-edge, straight edge with seam, chamfer etc.
||Diamond grinding and polishing disks, milling pencils, grinding pencils etc. 10 - 250 mm
||Quick clamping device; optional automatic tool changer
|geometrically optimised cooling ring, which forms the water jet so that the ideal quantity of water is always fed exactly into the profile of the wheel
||Multi-channel-cooling for use of different tools, e.g. 200, 60, and 10 mm, CNC controlled, without any change of material
||System base plates or bars with flexible, hoseless and easy to maintain vacuum system, fixing of the glass through suction cups, easy and simple to change, without any vacuum connection hoses
||manual or fully automatic, outside of the wet area; with glass pieces <525 x 375 mm simultaneous loading of 8 pieces - capacity 440 pcs./hr.
Areas of application
- Technical shaped glass
- Individual cuts
- Car and vehicle glass
- Architectural glass
- Furniture glass, furniture mirror
- Electrical device glass
- Household device glass
- Glass doors
Take advantage by using our know-how.
Tags: Grinding - Polishing