Only a simple system can also be simple to master
This system provides clean cooling water and glass processing using a procedure that has been registered for patent. When doing this, it protects the environment using innovative technology.
Because of the new “OPTIflock” procedure which has been registered for patent, the systems are in a position to measure the effect of glass abrasion on the process water. With the aid of these measurements, the metering of the flocculant is optimally adapted to the amount of glass abrasion that is present. This provides an optimum operating point, and over-flocculation and under-flocculation are a thing of the past. Process water is therefore available for the grinding or drilling process that supports the machining process in the best possible way and therefore ensures that the machine is extremely productive.
Continuous - with independent way of working
- Water in circuit for up to 12 months
- Minimal energy consumption starting at 2 kW/hr.
- Minimal maintenance effort starting at 1 hr./week
- Minimal wear
- Maximum quality during material selection
- Extremely compact design
Integrates in your existing production without problems
- Also for small production facilities
- Mobile - can also be transported ready for operation (mini)